Wednesday 21 January 2015

SHORT SAD STORY "TAKE ME WITH YOU"

TAKE ME WITH YOU

Everything have changed. I used to learn that he will always be there, never mind wether he was doing something or such. I remember the way he called me back there, softly and it felt so comfortable. Why did he ask me to wear it instead of he wore it himself? It should be just better if he did that. Why did he keep asking me? And such a bitch of me, taking it so easyly. “Why?”

“Rachel? Can you hear me? Are you awake?!”
That voice, i thought it was my mom, “Why were you sound just like you are waiting for me to be awake? I’m just sleeping mom!”

She moved her hand and for sudden she hugged me tightly, and i found myself looking around, that i was lying in the hospital bed. For a secon i lost my mind, and kept asking on my mind, “why am i here?” untill i remembered everything just like breathing, such a simple way to remeber everything that happened.

My tears kept falling down. My mom hugged felt more stringent. “i’m sorry” she wishpered. I couldn’t bare it so i fought up my mom to go walk and find him, thinking that it might not be like what i thought up. But, it was too late, that stranger people on white grabbed me and injected me with something. My mind went lost, and it was getting darker time by time. And by how they reacted by me doing some fight, i went “ah.. he is gone.” I rememberd the feeling of my last tear slid down to my cheeck.

It was so dark, i couldnt see a thing, and kept blinking my eyes for times to times. It felt so cold. And with that situation, somehow, i fell down and crying like a child, kept calling his name, saying and asking such various things, “tim.. where are you? Tim... i miss you.. tim.. why are you doing this to me? Tim... why??.. do you love me??”

I closed my eyes, and begging to god for a thing that i thought wouldn't be granted, “ please turn back the time, and let me talk to him untill im ready to let him go,” i kept begging and i opened my eyes, and believe me, that day was what i saw, not the darkness, right before the accident happened.

I found myself hugged tim that was riding the red sport motorcycle of his. “rachel, do you love me?” he asked me. I noded and cried quietly for the same time, knowing that the question he asked was the very fimiliar thing with the last time the day went. I’m begging that he wouldn’t ask me the last question that i thought up for it won’t be really the same, but, he did.

“would you help me? Please put my helmet im wearing, and wear it for me, yeah?”

I wanted to say “no!” and when i was going to do that, suddenly, the time stoped, it went all white. “what are you doing?” a voice that similiar with tim, asked me in the white blankness. 

“Tim?” i asked back, and so i found him sitting on a park’s chair with all white clothes he wore. He smiled, and calling my name, “rachel.”

I couldn’t help it, and ran right in to him, hugged him as tight as i could, “Why are you doing this to me? Come with me! We should go back, you should be back!” i pulled his hand and planing to bring him back with what ever it would take, but he just stood still and won’t move even an inch. “What are you doing? Come on tim!” i looked right into his eye, and cried.

“rachel, you know i cant.” He said gentlely, and wiped my tear, “it’s okey, it’s fine.”

“Why?! How can you said that it’s fine?! It’s not fine at all tim!”

Tim pulled me into his arms, “cry, cry as much as you like, im sorry, it is all my fault.” Wishpered him.

“yes... it is! It is your fault! You fool!!” and so i said. I cried on hir arms for such a long time. 

Untill i found myself in a calmness situation. And so we sat side by side, and looking right to the eyes each other, and kept holding hands.

“what are you doing rachel? You were going to say no, weren’t you?” asked Tim. 

“Why? I can’t do that. How many times you tell me, i will say no!” i shouted him, with all my shaking sad voices.

“it called destiny, rachel. And you can’t change it. Death is destiny. Say that you said no at that time, it would be just the same, i’ll die and you’ll stay. Understand?”

Hearing the reason he gave to me, i kept telling him how destiny is so unfair, “no! No! You are wrong! Why must it be you!! Why not me! It’s not fair!”

“rachel! Do not ever talk like that! I won’t let you die! I’ll try anything not to let you die while im still alive!” shouted tim that made me shocked, “don’t die! Live your life hapilly rachel. Do it for me! Promise me! live for me! I love you so i want to see you happy, living and not dying! That’s why i gave you my helmet! Don’t... just dont let my death be such a lame. Do you understand rachel?”

I shocked hearing what tim said, and it was so hard to nod, but somehow, i won’t let him down, and with all my heart i hugged him and closed my eyes, i said, “yes, i will.” I felt some warm tears fell down on my shoulder, and so he whispered, “thank you.”

“rachel? do you hear me? Put my helmet on you!”

I opened my eyes, and i went back on that day again. The word’s tim said, “dont let my death be such a lame,” crossed on my mind. I wiped my tears, and pull out the helmet from tim’s head, and wore it, and hugged him with all my heart, “thank you for everything.” I told him.

And so like i was being told. The brake broke and the motorcycle hitted a car. I know that he knew the brake was broken back there, and gave his helmet to me before it was too late. And now, 50 years later from that day, lying in the same hospitall bed, with my son named Tim, holding my hand, im bravely saying this thing, “yes, i am living my life hapilly.” And now, im waiting for Tim to hold my hands again.

“Rachel, do you love me?” and he is there standing right in front of me, holding my hands, and smiles.

“yes.. i do. Take me with you.”




No comments:

Post a Comment