Thursday 22 January 2015

LOVE's POEM #3

MOM
written by : A.H.

I walked through the door and slammed it,
Tired, and just kept walking straight to the room,
And just past her like that without saying a thing.
“have you eaten?” she said, knocked the door softly.

My mouth just kept in silent, 
As she finally walked away from the door.
“No, i havent.” said me on my mind
And suddenly there she was,

With a plate full of fruit and a glass of milk,
Mom opened the door, and put it right beside me.
“i know you haven’t” she whispered.
At that time i realized of something,

Mom was once like me,
There was a time where she was young
So young and so beautiful
Needed love,more then giving

And she just threw it away, since i’m here now..
Yeah, she was once like me, and gave it all away,
Just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment