Thursday 22 January 2015

LOVE'S POEM

WON'T BE GIVEN\
written by : A.H.

The sun’s burning me to ashes,
Not knowing you love me or not,
Im dying, screaming, doing it all for you,
Hoping you’d run for me, but you’re not.
What a life i must have.

The warm of your tears, i’ve felt it.
And the eyes dropping it, i’ve seen them,
But it is a shame for me to love it, i know it.
Cos’ they are not even for me, the tears, and those eyes
No reasons to cry for me.

How can you love him so much, 
But you can’t even think of me a bit.
It is a shame for me to say it, but i must
You know that he won’t love you as much as i do,
How dare you for loving him

Yeah, like death for nothing and laughing alone,
Making something that has been existing
Talking without words coming out, making fire on water,
They all are like me, like like how im tryng to get you

But what can i do, this is my destiny,
I must have created only for giving you love,
And love wont be given to me.







No comments:

Post a Comment